1. Submit a Letter Of Intent with the following details:
• Address of the Proposed Location/ Establishment Name
• Sketch Map
• Floor Plan (If the proposed location is in a building)
• Monthly Rental
• Pictures of the Location (optional)
NOTE: THE ABOVE DETAILS SHOULD ALL BE INCORPORATED IN THE LETTER OF INTENT
2. Submit an Updated resume
3. When the above requirements are submitted, the proposed location will be scheduled for an ocular inspection. You will be informed about the results.
4. If passed – secure a DTI permit and 2 government IDs.
If declined – look for another location and go back to Step 1.
5. Settle the Franchise Payment
After the payment has been made, the applicant will be scheduled for the booth ingress.